Early Detection and Prevention of Oesophago-gastric Cancer inc. Oesophageal Cancer and Gastric Cancers (A) | Lesson 1: Early Detection and Prevention of Oesophago-gastric Cancers (A)
Page 1 of 17
- Welcome to one of the training modules on ‘Raising public awareness of cancer in community pharmacies’.
- This module covers oesophago-gastric cancer.
- There are two lessons and an assessment within each module - after you have completed each lesson you can either continue to the next one or return at another time.
- You can access the first two lessons, even once you have completed the module. Lesson three, the assessment, can only be launched once so cannot be retaken.
- The 'Useful Links' shown within each lesson may also be accessed via the 'Resources' tab on the 'Course Details' page.
- In addition to the course's 'Useful Links', the 'Resources' tab will also contain the following (once the appropriate assessment has been completed):
- Pocket guide
- Workbook (for assistants and dispensers only)
- Assessment answer sheet
- Please note that the term ‘patient’ in this module will refer to patients, customers or anyone who walks into your pharmacy.
- Please read the User Guide before you start using this e-learning site for the first time.
- The content within this module has been developed by the North of England Cancer Network.