Early Detection and Prevention of Lung Cancer (A) | Lesson 2: Early Detection and Prevention of Lung Cancer (A)
Page 1 of 12
Signs and Symptons of Lung Cancer
- Scales: Unexplained weight loss.
- Forehead: Sweats
- Red Flag Symptom: Chest. Dyspnoea (breathing difficulties). Chest pain - either a dull ache or a sharp pain when coughing or inhaling deeply. A chest infection that does not get better.
- Stomach: Loss of appetite.
- Red Flag Symptom: Tissue. Haemoptysis (coughing up blood). Throat. Hoarseness
- Red Flag Symptom: Mouth Persistant vomiting can be a sign of bowel obstruction
- Red Flag Symptom: Cough. A persistant cough for 3 weeks or more. Change in long standing or unexplained cough.
- Red Flag Symptom: OTC Medicines. Persistant use of cough mixtures can cover up signs of cancer.