VenueEdinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
The Exchange Edinburgh
For details contactBOPA Secretariat
Succinct Healthcare Communications
Burton House, Repton Place
White Lion Road
Amersham, HP7 9LP
Tel: 01494 549 103
Fax: 01494 549 111
To view a location map please click here.
The beautiful and historic city of Edinburgh is the setting for the 16th Annual BOPA Symposium which will take place at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) from 18–20 October 2013. As in previous years, a choice of preferred hotels will be available to delegates, however, the booking procedures have changed. Based on the majority of delegate feedback from previous years — we are pleased to announce that this year all delegates will be required to book their own hotel accommodation directly with the hotel. Listed below are booking instructions and details of the hotels where we have an allocation of rooms at negotiated preferential rates. Please note that the allocations are on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to book early and to use the booking code provided.
|Hotel||Single Occupancy||Double/Twin Occupancy|
Crowne Plaza (formerly The Roxburghe)www.crowneplaza.com/theroxburghe
+ 44 (0) 131 225 1251 : Quote BOPA2013
The George Hotel is situated in the heart of the city on the elegant George Street, known as the Bond Street of Edinburgh. This prestigious location provides easy access to the Edinburgh’s business district as well as Edinburgh’s major attractions.
Distance to EICC: 12 minute walk
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor
+44 (0) 131 226 6001 : Quote BOPA2013 or click here
Located in the stylish West End of the city centre, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is situated only 200 meters from Haymarket train station and a short walk from popular attractions including Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street and the Royal Mile.
Distance to EICC: 7 minute walk
How to book:
To obtain the rates quoted, delegates MUST book all accommodation directly with the hotel. Please quote BOPA2013 when making your reservation.
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking for the hotel to guarantee your reservation
• All rates are valid from 17 October–20 October 2013
• Rates are per night and inclusive of VAT and Scottish breakfast
• Rates are subject to availability and are based on a first-come, first-served basis
• Once the preferential allocations are sold, the hotels reserve the right to offer their best available rate
• All allocation of rooms will only be held until 1 September 2013
• Any unsold rooms after this date will be released back to the hotel so be sure to book early
• If you require multiple bookings, the hotels are able to send you a pro-forma invoice for your bookings
• Once booked, rooms may be cancelled or changed seven days prior to arrival without penalty
• Cancellations after this time, non-arrival or early check out will be charged 100% cancellation fee for the booking
• Succinct Healthcare Communications is not able book or hold rooms on behalf of delegates
• Succinct Healthcare Communications is not responsible for cancellations, non-arrival or early check out fees imposed by hotels
• It is the responsibility of each delegate to communicate any changes and/or cancellations directly with their chosen hotel
• All hotels that are being used at this year’s symposium are NON SMOKING
• A £200.00 deep cleaning fee will be charged to delegates who smoke on the premises