As you may be aware the BOPA committee presented plans to increase the membership fee at the Annual General Meeting in Harrogate on the 20th October 2012. Following the launch of the eLearning website the committee have reviewed the fee structure and this details the new rates.
From 1st April 2013, individual membership will be:
NEW members paying by direct debit ONLY, for first year of membership (UK bank accounts) - £35.00
(Any payments made by card on this option will be charged the correct fee of £70 - as stated below)
Existing members paying by direct debit ONLY, either new or already set up (UK bank accounts) - £63.00
- Any member, paying by other methods. (Cheque, Visa debit card, MasterCard or Visa credit card) - £70.00
Why become an individual member?
- Access to the new BOPA e-learning Centre
- Discounted registration rates at the BOPA annual symposium
- Peer support via active web forums
- Invitation to annual pharmacy study days at discounted rates
- Bulletins keeping you up to date with oncology issues
- A collective voice on the future of our specialty
Income Tax Relief in respect of annual membership subscriptions
HM Revenue and Customs have now granted approval for BOPA annual subscriptions to qualify for tax relief. This is effective from 6th April 2011. Members should contact their local tax office in writing. Reference number RH/T1644/33/2011/JEM must be quoted on all applications.