Page 1 of 10
IntroductionPlease read the instructions below carefully BEFORE you begin the assessment. You will only have ONE chance to complete the assessment.
- You will be assessed on what you have learnt during this module with eight multiple choice questions
- To complete these questions you will need to carry out some pre-work
- For this assessment you can choose to answer questions on paedriatric leukaemia or paedriatric tumours
- Open either the leukaemia or tumour assessment document located at the bottom of this page in the Useful Links section. These contain eight prescriptions that you will use during the assessment.
- Where possible, it is advised that you print this document. You will need access to protocols for ALL2003/2011 for the leukaemia assessment or ALL2003/2011, Hodgkin’s Euronet PHL-C1, Interfant 06 and Wilms SIOP WT2001 for the tumour assessment.
For each of the 8 prescriptions you will need to:
- Identify the error in the prescription (there will only be one error per prescription)
- Determine which of the 7 verification steps the error has been made in
Once you have identified all 8 errors you can start the assessment to enter your answers.
- Once the assessment has started you will have a time limit of 30 seconds per question to select the right answer, you can see how much time remains by the clock on the right hand side of the page
- For each prescription number click on your chosen answer (you will be given 4 options to choose from) and click "Next Question" to work your way through the questions.
- Please note that you will only have one chance to complete the assessment, so choose to take either the leukamia or tumours assessment.
- You will have access to the correct set of answers and additional resources for the module at the end of the assessment.
- You can, for educational purposes, print both assessment documents from this page and review both sets of answers but you can only complete the assessment on one set.
- Have you completed the following actions?
- Printed the Assessment Document
- Identified which stage of the verification process the error occurs in for each prescription
- Completed the table on page 1 of the assessment document with your answers